Set Up Your Guaranteed CPA + CPO
Before going live on the Disco Network every brand must fill out our CPA Enrollment Form to set their Guaranteed CPA and CPO.
- Fixed CPA: What you’re currently aiming to pay for a new or lapsed (12+ months) customer.
- Pro Tip: Pick a CPA that is lower than other channels but is high enough to perform well in Disco's machine learning models.
- Fixed CPO: What you’re willing to pay for a returning customer.
Once the form is submitted, the CS team will configure settings in the backend of Disco and set your budget live. You will receive an email letting you know your new budget is live.
Terms are outlined on the Guaranteed CPA signup form but copied below for your convenience.
- Disco utilizes a 14-day conversion window for all of our click and display conversions. If you evaluate conversions with a different conversion window, please set a CPA + CPO target with this in mind. Read more about our attribution model in our Attribution Model help center article.
- Billing is Net 15. We will send an invoice each month for the conversions driven by Disco during the previous month.
- Conversions from net-new customers will be billed based on your Fixed CPA.
- Conversions from returning + lapsed customers will be billed based on your Fixed CPO.
- You set a $100 CPA and $50 CPO.
- We convert 20 new or lapsed (12+ months) customers and 5 returning customers the previous month
- You will be invoiced $2,250 for that month.