How should I set a CPA + CPO?
- This varies brand-to-brand, but we encourage you to set a CPA and CPO that are competitive with other channels. Something 10-15% lower than your Meta CPA is generally what we recommend.
- When you're setting a CPO for returning customers, we encourage you to think about how much you're willing to pay to re-engage a customer. You might want to loop in your retention team!
- For some brands, the value of a returning customer is similar to the value of a net-new customer. For other brands, the value of a returning customer is lower.
Can I update my CPA + CPO?
- We allow CPA + CPO changes on a monthly basis. We encourage you to let your Disco budget run for a few months before changing your CPA + CPO.
- To update your metrics, please fill out the Guaranteed CPA Model form with you updated CPA, CPO, and/or budget.