How Upsells Work
Reserve the first row of your DiscoFeed to feature your own brand's products to your customers! Our Upsell row will never show products that were just purchased by your customer; we instead dynamically feature products they might have missed while initially checking out. The rest of the recommended brands would fall in the subsequent rows beneath your brand.
- We recommend enabling 6-10 products for this row.
- Selecting complementary products like accessories, add-ons, lower priced best sellers, etc. can be a great place to start.
How to Set Up Upsells
To enable this feature and show your products in the first row of the DiscoFeed, toggle the setting on in DiscoFeed > Upsells by enabling the toggle for enabling upsells.
To select the products you want to showcase, go to the Products section of your account, and enable products from your catalog for Upselling.
In the Upsell page:
- Choose whether to show prices on your Upsell products or offer a discount code.
- Select the order in which your Upsell products show in the DiscoFeed on your "Thank You" page.
- On the righthand side of the screen, a preview will display to show you what the Upsell Row will look like in the mobile UI.
Upsells in Email
You can now integrate the Disco carousel onto your email templates. This is an easy way to earn more display credits and a great tool to boost your upsell revenue!
To read more about this, see our help center section regarding email integrations.