The first step of making use of Disco Audiences is to connect Disco with the platforms you'd like to use audiences with. The steps from the Disco side are the same, though each external platform behaves a bit differently.
Before starting, ensure that the person taking these steps have access to authorize third party integrations with the different integration platforms. This requires you, for instance, to be an admin for the Meta Business Manager account being connected with Disco.
There are two parts to connecting Disco Audiences to other platforms:
- Authorizing Disco with the other platform so we can send Audiences there
- Providing Disco access to your integrated accounts to verify audience delivery and track performance
You can find the per-platform instructions in the following Help Center docs:
- Connecting Disco to Meta for Audiences
- Connecting Disco to TikTok for Audiences
- Connecting Disco to Snapchat for Audiences
Connecting Additional Accounts
If you want to connect additional ad accounts for a provider, you can do so using the "Configure" option listed below the ad account selector in the Request Audience flow. Choosing this option opens a dialog box containing a drop-down that shows accounts the authorized user has access to, for each of those you can select them and authorize them for use with Disco in a similar fashion to the initial setup outlined above.