Our post-purchase offers appear after the customer checks out and before they reach the order confirmation page. There is a full-screen takeover with the specified Offer displayed for your customer. Your customer can then choose to accept this offer and add the associate product to their existing order. Alternatively, they can choose continue on to the order confirmation page where the DiscoFeed will be displayed.
- Currently, a customer will see a maximum of two consecutive Offers at a time. If the customer's order qualifies for 3+ Offers, two will be shown at random.
- If there are variants available for the selected product, your customer will be able to select their desired variant from the dropdown.
- To offer a full-priced product enter 0 in either Discount By or Percent Off in the Configure Your Discount section.
Supported Payment Methods
Customers will be able to view One-Click Offers if they use one of the following payment methods:
- Credit card,
- Shop Pay, or
- PayPal Express.
If your customer uses a payment method that is not supported by our One-Click tool (this includes a gift card, installment service or wallet service such as Klarna, Affirm, AfterPay, Apple Pay, Amazon Pay, or Google Pay) they will not be able to view One-Click Offers.
Note: At this time One-Click Offers is not compatible with ReCharge checkouts.
Tracking One-Click Offer Conversions in Shopify
If a customer converts on your Post-Purchase Offer, the order edit reason in Shopify will show as "COOP-POST-PURCHASE-OFFER" and the order will be tagged with "co-op" and "OCU". You can also see all of your One-Click Offer conversions and incremental revenue in the Performance tab of the Disco dashboard.
- Free gift with purchase: If customers meet certain criteria (ex: spending x amount), they are shown an Offer discounted by 100% as a free gift.
- Incentivize your customers to purchase more units of the product they just purchased for an additional discount (i.e. "Buy more & save!")
- If you offer bundles or see that customers typically purchase certain products together, offer a discount on the missing complementary product using the "customer purchased" rule.
- I.E. If "Customer Purchased" Toothpaste or Floss, offer them the Toothbrush for 10% off.
- Promote "Add-On" items. Is there an accessory that pairs well with your products? Remind your customers of a product they might have missed with a promotional offer.