Disco is a growing network of some of the best direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands in the world. In order to maintain a high-caliber of products and companies circulating through our network, we require all our brands to adhere to the following guidelines.
Disco Brand Guidelines
Disco cannot display brands on the DiscoFeed that sell or advertise items in the following categories:
- Weapons, firearms, or parts that might be assembled into or attached to weapons
- Drugs, prescription or illegal
- Nicotine products or products containing greater than 0.3% tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), regardless of compound type, such as delta-8, delta-9, and delta-10.
Excluded Language and Content
Disco will also exclude advertising copy and copy that links to sites that include:
- racy language or vulgarity;
- racism, ageism, ableism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, or anything else that could be deemed harassment, hate speech, terrorism, or incitement of hateful violence or self-harm;
- any false or dubious health or wellness claims;
- illegal activity;
- child exploitation;
- unlicensed intellectual property; or
- any violation or perceived intent to violate the Disco Terms of Service.
Excluded Companies/Business Practices
We also reserve the right to refuse access to all Disco services if during our review of your company, we find:
- your organization does not have a functioning marketing website;
- a large number of bad reviews of your product or company;
- media reports that call into question your product or brand's quality or reputation;
- you are not operating in a direct-to-consumer (DTC) capacity; or
- any other information that may lead our team to believe your brand or product(s) could be harmful to the Disco network or brand.
Disco is intended for exclusive use in the United States at this time..
We also reserve the right to reject your brand if we assess that we have insufficient brand partners to effectively circulate your brand in the network.
Disco may, at any time and without notice, remove any items and suspend or terminate your account or your access to our services if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of these guidelines.
Disco has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate all accounts and your use of the product to ensure compliance with these guidelines and the Disco Terms of Service, or any other agreement between you and Disco governing your use of the Services.
Disco reserves the right to modify these guidelines at any time by posting a revised version on our help center at Disco Help Center. By continuing to use Disco or access your account after a revised version of the guidelines has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the guidelines.
If you feel that a user has violated these guidelines, please contact us at https://support.disconetwork.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
For best practices on creative that works best on the DiscoFeed, see our DiscoFeed Best Practices help article this page.