Pixel Tracking on the Post-Purchase Page
- If you use custom pixel tracking scripts on your order confirmation page (e.g. FB), please see the directions in this Shopify help article to add these scripts to the Post-Purchase Page, the interstitial screen shown before the customer lands on your order confirmation page.
- Brands often insert a pixel tracking script for GA, Facebook, or any other third-party tracking tool in the "Additional Scripts" box.
- Read more from the Shopify article here to make sure the pixel doesn't double fire.
OCO Display Conditions
OCOs will not display, if:
- The original purchase was not paid for using a supported payment method (see above).
- The original purchase was paid for using a gift card.
- The original purchase was for $0.
Fulfillment Statuses and Holds
Connect with your 3PL on how they read and report orders in Shopify. While the One-Click Offer is displayed, the entire order's Fulfillment Status is placed "On Hold" in Shopify. The hold gets released under three situations:
- The customer gets to the order confirmation page by either accepting or declining the offer.
- The customer doesn't accept or decline and the one-click offer page auto-redirects to the order confirmation page after 30-seconds.
- The customer doesn't accept or decline and closes the browser and the hold gets released after one hour.
- More details in the Shopify article here.
- We recommend adding ten minutes as a remorse delay period during which the 3PL waits before importing the order.
- Fulfillment partners should use
created_at_maxfield on Shopify's Order API to add a buffer and ensure any order created within the last ten minutes is not imported but would be during the next sync.
The following is a list of warehouse management systems that support Shopify's fulfillment hold statuses:
- ShipStation: ShipStation support must enable order editing for a hold to be added.
- ShipHero: ShipHero imports the order, automatically puts it on a hold and then releases it when the post purchase page is closed or times out.
- ShipBob: Ensure a 1-2 hour order delay is set in ShipBob to delay order sync until after Shopify's 60-minute fulfillment hold is up.